- Foreigners can access the ITAS ONLINE through www.imigrasi.go.id and choose the Layanan Izin Tinggal Online icon on Online Services menu. After you fill in the application, enter your passport number and VITAS authorization number in the box provided.
- After submiting your application, you will receive a notification e-mail from the immigration with your [application number], [name] and [passport number]. Please print the notification e-mail and report to the immigration office within 30 (thirty) days of your date of arrival for your interview, data verification, and biometric photograph and fingerprints.
- Provide your printed notification e-mail to the immigration officer at the entry desk to get your queue number.
- You must bring your original passport to get the ITAS online registration stamp and make a payment for your KITAS, re-entry permit, and information technology management system.
- You will receive another notification e-mail with the ITAS approval letter and KITAS (limited stay permit card) attachments, and you can print your KITAS by yourself.
- Immigration office will also provide your electronic or non-electronic KITAS for you.
ITAS (izin tinggal terbatas or limited stay permit)
VITAS (visa izin tinggal terbatas or limited stay permit visa)
KITAS (kartu izin tinggal terbatas or limited stay permit card)